From the time of its introduction, DSLR cameras are gaining enormous popularity all around. As compared to a digital camera in the older time, DSLRs are quite different. These are very advantageous considering viewfinder, speed, larger ISO range, editing options, and so on. Within a while, a user will be able to get the image as they expect. If you are a beginner and looking forward to the best DSLR cameras for beginners in India, this read is for you. Here we will be going to discuss the best DSLR cameras to choose from.
List of 5 Top DSLR Camera For Beginner
5 best DSLR cameras for beginners in India
Canon is among those brands which always bring out the best for all photography enthusiasts. This Canon EOS 80D is the best example of it. This comes up with an LCD touch panel, and Wi-Fi connectivity is there for faster exchange. EOS utility feature allows the photographers to take pictures with the help of their phone by using the lens of their camera.
- It comes up with an 18 to 135mm lens with a noise-free investment.
- Live video mode is there, which operates on dual pixel CMOS technology.
- The ISO range is 100-6400.
- It comes up with a resolution of 24.2 MP
- The video capture resolution is full HD
- It comes with a weather-protected body.
- The touch screen LCD panel is there.
- It comes with a time-lapse feature.
- It comes up with good battery life.
- The shutter speed is quite high.
- 2 years manufacturer warranty is there.
- The dynamic range is quite poor.
- Low-light performance is quite disappointing.
Nikon D850 is one of the best DSLR cameras for beginners in India because of all the exciting features. It comes up with a shutter release along with a 45-megapixel resolution, which ensures silent photography. Among all DSLR cameras in India, it is one of the best choices to have. It also has a shutter and mirror drive mechanism, which is quite new to the camera range. It reduces mechanical vibrations, and the sharpness of the image has been maintained.
- Its resolution is 45.7 MP.
- The ISO range is 64 to 25600
- The video capture resolution is 4k UHD.
- The screen size is 3.22 inches.
- It captures images perfectly in sunlight and dark as well.
- It comes with 153 points AF.
- The optical viewfinder comes up with 0.75X magnification.
- It promotes silent photography.
- A wide viewfinder is there.
- It comes up with an LCD screen tilting out.
- It can take over headshots easily.
- It is quite expensive.
- Quite heavy on one hand
3. Canon EOS 1500D 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with 18-55 and 55-250mm is II Lens, 16GB Card and Carry Case.
If you are looking forward to the best affordable DSLR camera, then Canon EOS 1500D is the best choice to consider. It is occupied with 24.1 megapixels and with APS-C sized CMOS sensor type. It comes with an optical viewfinder, which delivers an amazing shooting experience. It is quite fast and accurate. The AF enables the capturing of sharp images fastly and easily. Built-in Wi-Fi is also there, and NFC connectivity helps the user to upload pictures and videos to social media without any trouble.
- The resolution of this camera is 24.1 MP.
- The ISO range is 100 to 6400.
- The video capture resolution is full HD.
- The screen size is 3 inches.
- It can be easily paired with a smartphone, printer, and other devices.
- It is light in weight.
- It is quite user-friendly.
- A great choice for portrait photography.
- The autofocus feature is quite good.
- Picture quality delivered is up to the mark.
- The battery life is quite extraordinary.
- With External Flash Light, a user cannot click good pictures
Sony is also among those brands which bring out the best for all the users out there. This Sony Alpha A68K is an example of the same. It comes up with a 79.5 density autofocus module and 24.2 megapixel APS-C Exmor CMOS sensor. It is sufficient enough to shoot pictures in burst mode up to 8 FPS. It is quite light in weight and delivers the best quality images. Along with autofocus, it has 15 cross points as well.
- The sensor type is APS-C Exmor CMOS.
- Resolution is 24.2 MP
- The ISO range is 100 to 800.
- The screen size is 2.7 inches.
- It has 15 cross points as well.
- It comes up with Long battery life.
- It is very easy to use.
- It is quite light in weight.
- The body is compact.
- The auto modes are quite innovative.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity is missing
5. Canon EOS 1500D 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with 18-55 and 55-250mm is II Lens, 16GB Card and Carry Case.
If you wish to purchase a camera that entirely belongs to beginners, then this Canon EOS 1500D is the right choice to consider. It has a 3-megapixel camera and favorite among professionals because of its performance and Core features integrated into it. It comes up with auto shooting technical features, and no compromise has been made with the quality of the image. It comes up with NFC and Wi-Fi compatibility which allows the user to transfer the pictures to different devices without any trouble. The pictures will have a cinematic view and can be easily handled.
- It comes after a wale 24.1MP resolution.
- The ISO range is 102 6400.
- The video capture resolution is full HD.
- The screen size is 3 inches.
- NFC and Wi-Fi compatibility is there.
- Image stabilization is quite good.
- An inexpensive option to have.
- Battery life is up to the mark.
- The autofocus function runs smoothly.
- It is a durable choice to have.
- Flash is not that good.
- A user needs to purchase the battery additionally.
Things to consider for buying the best DSLR cameras for beginners in India
Factors that are important to consider while buying the best DSLR cameras for beginners in India are as follows:-
Check out the sensor of the digital camera. It is important to choose one with a good quality sensor because it defines how good or how well pictures you will be able to take. The image quality is directly dependent on the sensor.
Type of sensor
Check out the type of sensor the digital camera is equipped with. These days, medium format sensors, crop sensors, full-frame sensors, 1/4th sensors, Bullet sensors are there. A user can choose any of them accordingly. But for the same, it is important to have enough knowledge about it.
Always choose the camera which comes up with a Good megapixel resolution. The megapixel of the camera will help you to identify the quality of the image you will be going to get.
Adaptability is an important factor of consideration. Always to the camera that allows you to take the quality image day and night easily.
Quality of the image
The quality of the image is also important for you to check out. If it has all the features but the quality of the image delivered is not as you expect, it appears to be a waste of money for you.
The optical viewfinder will help you to get the replica of the image that appears on the sensor. Always choose the camera with the better optical viewfinder.
Price can also be a factor of consideration if you have a limited budget. When you are going for the best budget DSLR cameras, always choose one with extraordinary features in your budget range.
Mode of operation:
The mode of operation will help you to find out how you can operate it. Therefore check out whether it is very easy to operate or you need to engage in any complicated procedure.
Always choose the lens that must be having good quality optics. These also play a very important part of the quality of the image.
FAQ on best DSLR cameras for beginners in India
- Can I use a connected camera to the laptop?
The DSLR camera can be easily connected to the laptop. But for it, a special cable is required. With the help of Bluetooth, users can also sync it. The laptop monitor can also be used as a viewfinder after making the connections.
- What are the special requirements for outdoor photography?
For outdoor photography, the user needs to carry a camera body, a full kit of filters including the UV, polarizing, and neutral density, tripod lenses, external shutter release, and lens hood. If required, they can carry flash as well if they are about to do the shooting in low light.
- Why is it required to go for a kit lens?
As a beginner, a user required an 18 to 55mm lens for close-ups and a 70 to 300mm lens for distance. For clear photos, it is important for them to get the kit lens.
- Which memory card will be the best choice for the DSLR camera?
The SanDisk Extreme Pro series will be the best memory card to consider because it is fast, and the transfer speed with it is up to 150 MB per second.
- Is it right to consider a DSLR camera, a video camera?
Almost every DSLR camera in the market comes up with a video recording feature as well. It depends on the variant the user is purchasing.
Here we have disclosed all the features and cameras which a user can consider. If you are looking forward to getting the best budget DSLR camera, then the above-considered list will be the best choice to consider. We suggest you check out each and every feature in detail so that after getting the DSLR camera, you will not feel disappointed at all.