Pushkar Fair Photo Tour
- A 3 Night / 4 Day exclusive experience in the most happing old city of india
- A soul-enriching exploration and photographic journey during the world-famous annual fair
- A productively satisfying time enjoying travel photography
- Extensive photography learning under the guidance of accomplished experts
- A wide spectrum of stunning events and experiences worth cherishing for always
What you will see & Photograph
NOTE: This Tour begins at Pushkar at around 1:00 P.m. on 3 November, and ends at Pushkar after breakfast on 6 November. Participants may choose to reach Pushkar by either air or road depending on their preference, but transport between your home and our hotel in Pushkar is NOT included in the Tour itinerary or cost. However, all required assistance will be duly provided.
Arrival & Checkin
3 November 2019, Sunday
Upon arrival, participants are checked into the dormatry (4 Bed/room ). After lunch that day, there will be a briefing session on the city and photography and the Tour. In the evening, we will set out for our first evening photography session at the fair.
Day 2 & 3
4 & 5 November 2019, Monday
These two days, we spend mornings and evenings at the Pushkar Fair, exploring newer, more innovative ways of making pictures, to find stillness amidst vibrant chaos. These will be interspersed with highly insightful sessions on photography by the Skipper. The evening sessions will be followed by a delicious dinner, before we retire for the night with dreams of vibrance.
Last day / Departure from Pushkar
6 November 2019, Wednesday
There will be a photography session at the Fair in the morning, followed by an image review session. We will checkout in the afternoon and return home with great storytelling photos.
Cost & Term
The photo-tour would comprise of a three nights/four days itinerary from 3 November 2019 – 6 November 2019 (Morning). That cost INR 7999/- inclusive of taxes.
To Book you can sent an email to [email protected] or whatsapp us your detail at +91-9887019105.
- One Bed on 4 bed room AC dormitory
- Female travel has seprate dormiatory
- All Meal (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- At least 50% of the Tour fee as booking amount (not refundable)
- Remainder of the Tour fee by 10 October 2019
What NOT Included?
- All airfare
- Transfer expenses between your home and Pushkar
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours, extra meals and beverages ordered
- Insurance, laundry and phone calls
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Alcoholic drinks
- All applicable taxes
- Anything that is not included in the inclusions list
Limited Seat only 15 Traveller